Pantone broke the mold in 2016 with the release of two colors, setting the stage for a cutting edge year filled with on-trend design that pushes boundaries. The authority of color blended warm, pink Rose Quartz and cool, tranquil light blue Serenity tones as the Color of the Year 2016.
The colors will be seen in homes across America. Our finish style guide will help designers, remodelers and DIY-ers pick the perfect Kwikset finish and Kwikset levers and door hardware to match the trending 2016 Pantone colors.
Rose Quartz – a soft, warm pink that matches perfectly with Kwikset Satin Nickel, Venetian Bronze and Polished Chrome contemporary Kwikset levers.
- Satin Nickel and Rose Quartz are a match made for a transitional or contemporary home. The popular Satin Nickel Kwikset finish features subtle warmth that complements and enhances the soft warmth of Rose Quartz. Considering the Halifax Kwikset lever with a square design and clean lines.
- Venetian Bronze and Rose Quartz are complementary colors that create the perfect juxtaposition of finite details and bold beauty for contemporary or rustic modern homes. Venetian Bronze features blended gold and brown brushstrokes that create depth and is perfect softened with Rose Quartz. Check out the Milan Kwikset lever with a round design.
- Polished Chrome and Rose Quartz create a modern color pairing that is both sleek and warm, subtle and strong, clean and embracing. The Downtown Deadbolt from the Kwikset Contemporary Collection in Polished Chrome is the epitome of modern style, the perfect choice for an on-trend color like Rose Quartz.
Serenity – a cool, tranquil blue that goes hand-in-hand with Kwikset finishes like Iron Black, Polished Chrome and Satin Chrome.
- Iron Black and Serenity are a balanced combination for contemporary homes. The new Montreal Kwikset lever from the Kwikset Contemporary Collection in iron black combines a sleek design with detailed cuts on the lever for a great option in a modern home.
- Polished Chrome and Serenity exude modernity and come together to create a sleek, cool feel that is furthered with the Lisbon Kwikset lever. The contemporary lever combines a subtle rounded lever design with rectangular shapes to complement a modern home.
- Satin Chrome and Serenity are a great pairing for a modern or transitional home. The Kwikset Uptown Deadbolt in Satin Chrome is a great option for a refreshed front door. The round, slim profile of the Uptown deadbolt paired with a Kwikset lever complete the look of your entry way.
Check out our full contemporary collection here and discover what fits best with your home style.